VISITING THE MARKET
Every Saturday is market day, so grab your basket.
Nelson Market is in the heart of Nelson City at the top of the South Island of New Zealand.
An abundant array of food is made onsite, making Nelson Market a wonderful place for breakfast, brunch or lunch while checking out the dazzling array of goods.
Thank you for upholding the Nelson Market policy:
- Dogs: Health and safety regulations do not permit dogs at the Market, except for registered assistance dogs.
- Photography: Is only permitted by prior application and approval.
- Media: We welcome interest from media who wish to visit, film or interview a stall holder or the Market owner. Please firstly email or phone us.
- Politics: We are a political-free zone. Political solicitation or advertising is not permitted.
- Fundraising: Is available to registered charities. Please email us stating your organization, date, proposed hours and contact phone numbers.
Saturday Market Details
HOURS: Nelson Market operates year-round rain or shine from 8am-1pm on Saturday. The Market is closed on religious holidays.
LOCATION: Montgomery Square, central CBD Nelson City.
PHONE: Nelson Market Office on 03 546 6454.