- 2 cups crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon corn-starch
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2/3 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 8 oz fat-free cream cheese softened
- Slice and prepare a range of dippers and set aside. Fresh vegetables or locally made breads are popular or try chunks of sausage or salami.
- To make the fondue, combine the blue cheese and corn-starch in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Stirring constantly add wine, milk, and cream cheese. Stir until smooth and melted. Continuously stirring, reduce heat to medium and bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to low; cook 8 minutes or until mixture is smooth, be sure to stir often.
- Pour into a fondue pot or keep warm over low flame.
- Serve with dippers listed above and enjoy!